the greatest battles are those in the mind.


Sunday, November 12, 2006


have been thinking where i would wanto go after my sec school.
poly? shatec?
seriously, i still don know.
for money, i would choose poly.
for interest, i would choose shatec.
if i choose poly, i will take up ether business admin or accounting.
a uni degree can be seen everywhere now.
if i don managed to enter uni after my poly, leaving myself with only a diploma, what good job can i get myself.
is there still a purpose studying in poly?
i would wanto work in those good company like PricewaterhouseCoopers, and eran and learn at the same time.
if i choose shatec, i would take the diploma in pastry and baking.
i would wanto open a bakery shop of my own.
would i be able to achieve that?
or maybe the defauly way is better?
the entering of JC.
ooh.
i cant. i will definitely fail my GP.
hurhur.
can i take up both at the same time? (:
if im a superwoman, i shall take poly course full time, study at shatec part time, and take up weekend jobs. (:
well, i did mention, IF I AM A SUPERWOMAN. yes, IF.
rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbish.



CECILIA
3:24 PM